HoYoverse’s most recent update for Genshin Affect, Model 3.1 “King Deshret and the A few Magi”, is now available on PS4, Pc, iOS and Android. It adds several new places to Sumeru, like the Hypostyle Desert, the Land of Decrease Setekh, and the Land of Higher Setekh, along with 3 new characters – Cyno, Nilou, and Candace. Candace and Cyno are accessible via Party Needs for the initially 50 % of the update, whilst Nilou will be obtainable in the next fifty percent.
In addition, there are three new Domains to check out – the Backyard of Unlimited Pillars, the Altar of Mirages, and the Crimson Desert Threshold. Act 3 and 4 of Archon Quest Chapter III are also accessible, continuing the key storyline. However, you can also get to know Cyno and Nilou via their respective Tale Quests.
The new tale quests will be permanently offered. If that weren’t more than enough, various new enemies have been added, together with two new bosses. Test out some of the patch notes underneath for extra aspects.
“King Deshret and the 3 Magi” Variation 3.1 Update Particulars
Area: Altar of Mirages
- The Jinn after applied this spot as a absolutely free theater and a paradise with out sorrow or care. The people today of the desert wastes also when applied this position as a ritual web site to remember the ages long past… But all these joys and sorrows, like a fake mirage, would disappear amidst the circulation of the Ley Lines.
- Unlock Criteria: Arrive at Adventure Rank 28 or above and fulfill certain conditions.
- Problem the Area to attain benefits this kind of as Primogems and Dendro Sigils.
Area: Crimson Desert Threshold
- Legend has it that ended up once a prince who was exiled by his father and imprisoned in this jail. The bronze revelation first emerged in this article in this lonely, neglected position the place there is neither day nor night time.
- Unlock Requirements: Reach Adventure Rank 32 or above and satisfy selected conditions.
- Challenge the Area to get benefits these types of as Primogems and Dendro Sigils.
Staff of the Scarlet Sands (5-Star Polearm)
- The equipping character gains 52% of their Elemental Mastery as reward ATK. When an Elemental Talent hits opponents, the Desire of the Scarlet Sands impact will be received for 10s: The equipping character will attain 28% of their Elemental Mastery as bonus ATK. Max 3 stacks.
Makhaira Aquamarine (4-Star Claymore)
- The next effect will induce each and every 10s: The equipping character will achieve 24% of their Elemental Mastery as reward ATK for 12s, with nearby occasion users getting 30% of this buff for the very same duration. A number of scenarios of this weapon can permit this buff to stack. This influence will continue to trigger even if the character is not on the subject.
- In the course of the function wish, Epitome Invocation, the celebration-unique 5-star weapon Personnel of the Scarlet Sands (Polearm) and the function-unique 4-star weapon Makhaira Aquamarine (Claymore) will obtain a substantial fall-price raise!
Critical of Khaj-Nisut (5-Star Sword)
- HP elevated by 20%. When an Elemental Ability hits opponents, you gain the Grand Hymn outcome for 20s. This effect will increase the equipping character’s Elemental Mastery by .12% of their Max HP. This outcome can result in at the time just about every .3s. Max 3 stacks. When this outcome gains 3 stacks, or when the third stack’s length is refreshed, the Elemental Mastery of all nearby bash members will be improved by .2% of the equipping character’s max HP for 20s.
Xiphos’ Moonlight (4-Star Sword)
- The following effect will induce each and every 10s: The equipping character will get .036% Energy Recharge for just about every level of Elemental Mastery they have for 12s, with close by social gathering members gaining 30% of this buff for the exact period. Multiple scenarios of this weapon can permit this buff to stack. This result will still cause even if the character is not on the discipline.
Wandering Evenstar (4-Star Catalyst)
- The subsequent result will set off every single 10s: The equipping character will acquire 24% of their Elemental Mastery as bonus ATK for 12s, with close by social gathering customers gaining 30% of this buff for the very same length. Many occasions of this weapon can make it possible for this buff to stack. This effect will even now result in even if the character is not on the area.
- The event-unique 5-star weapon Vital of Khaj-Nisut (Sword) as properly as the party-exclusive 4-star weapons Xiphos’ Moonlight (Sword) and Wandering Evenstar (Catalyst) will be offered in a future celebration desire.
Missive Windspear (4-Star Polearm)
- Within 10s soon after an Elemental Reaction is activated, ATK is enhanced by 12% and Elemental Mastery is increased by 48.
- Missive Windspear (Polearm) and its refinement products can be redeemed in the event “Of Ballads and Brews.”
New Archon Quests
Archon Quest Chapter III: Act III “Dreams, Emptiness, Deception”
Quest Unlock Requirements
- Arrive at Experience Rank 35 or above.
- Full Archon Quest Chapter III: Act II “The Morn a Thousand Roses Provides: Denouement.”
Archon Quest Chapter III: Act IV “King Deshret and the 3 Magi”
Quest Unlock Criteria
- Achieve Adventure Rank 35 or higher than.
- Entire Archon Quest Chapter III: Act III “Dreams, Emptiness, Deception.”
- Soon after the Model 3.1 update, the Archon Quest Chapter III: Act III “Dreams, Emptiness, Deception” and Archon Quest Chapter III: Act IV “King Deshret and the Three Magi” will be permanently available.
New Tale Quests
Cyno’s Story Quest “Lupus Aureus Chapter: Act I – Sands of Solitude”
Permanently offered after the Version 3.1 update.
Quest Unlock Conditions
- Achieve Journey Rank 40 or previously mentioned.
- Total Archon Quest Chapter III: Act IV “King Deshret and the Three Magi.”
Nilou’s Tale Quest “Lotos Somno Chapter: Act I – To the Wise”
Permanently accessible just after 2022/10/14 18:00.
Quest Unlock Criteria
- Arrive at Adventure Rank 40 or above
- Comprehensive Archon Quest Chapter III: Act II “The Morn a Thousand Roses Provides: Denouement.”
New Globe Quests
- New Earth Quests: “Golden Slumber” Quest Chain, “Old Notes and New Friends” Quest Chain, “Afratu’s Problem,” “The Exile” Quest Chain, “A Gifted Rose” Quest Chain, “Join the Eremites and Embrace a Great New Life!,” and “Blooming Sands.”