There are several bosses that you ought to experience in Asterigos: Curse of the Stars. 1 certain come across has a much more cinematic come to feel to it as opposed to other battles. Here’s our Asterigos: Curse of the Stars Avatar of Titan boss tutorial to assistance you defeat this opponent in the Glittering Deeps stage.
Note: For additional information and facts, look at out our Asterigos: Curse of the Stars guides and characteristics hub. Likewise, make sure you be reminded that this tutorial consists of slight spoilers.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars – Avatar of Titan manager guide (Glittering Deeps)
The Avatar of Titan boss struggle in Asterigos: Curse of the Stars has a small surprise for Hilda. That is since she’ll lastly uncover her dad, Harold, who’s been on the trail of the monster. The moment the battle begins, Harold will solid a shield to block its beam, but you are going to barely be equipped to harm it. As an alternative, look to the still left and climb up the wall.
Higher than the ledge, you are going to see a device guarded by some crystalline mobs. You will possibly need the hammer or spear to make quick work of them. As soon as the joined mob is dead, you can ruin the system.
Check the nearby wall so you can go on climbing. There are some enemies right here, as perfectly as one more gadget.
Immediately after destroying the next contraption, Harold will yell that you will need to operate back to him. This is when the manager will get started casting its greatest, insta-destroy potential.
Search for ledges top down, and swiftly roll/dash to get inside of the shield’s aura. Just after a number of seconds, a vivid flash will signify that the boss is concluded casting its best.
Now, it’s time for the sustained DPS period of the combat. The Avatar of Titan only has few talents, including 1 that bombards the region. However, you must be in a position to see the warnings on the ground.
The following circumstances really should arise all through this element of the Avatar of Titan boss battle in Asterigos: Curse of the Stars:
- Harold’s beam will slowly deplete the creature’s HP.
- If he yells that the monster is distracted, just one of its arms may be on the ground, permitting you to slash it.
- A few seconds afterwards, it’ll get stunned. This lets you (and Harold) wail absent on its head for enormous problems.
- Shortly thereafter, it’ll spawn further crystalline mobs that you need to have to be cautious of.
- While all of this is going on, pay out notice when Harold tells you to get inside of the defend. That’s when the boss is casting its supreme all over again.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars is offered through Steam.