As much as we all love having fresh air in our homes, no one likes uninvited house guests in the form of flies, wasps, and other flying insects. Not only are these insects a nuisance, but they can also pose a health risk as they can carry disease.
One of the best ways to keep flying insects out of your home is to use window fly strips. These strips are placed on the window sill and release an adhesive that will capture any insect that lands on it.
Window fly strips are a great way to keep your home insect free, but there are a few things you should know before you use them.
What are window fly strips?
Window fly strips are adhesive strips that are placed on window sills or other surfaces to capture flies, wasps, and other flying insects. The strips usually have a sticky surface on one side and are covered with a release paper on the other.
To use the strips, you simply peel off the release paper and stick the strip to the surface. The strip will then release an adhesive that will capture any insect that lands on it.
What are the benefits of using window fly strips?
There are many benefits to using window fly strips, including:
- They are a great way to keep flying insects out of your home.
- They are easy to use and can be placed in any room of your home.
- They are safe to use around children and pets.
- They are a more humane way to deal with insects than using sprays or traps.
How to use window fly strips?
If you decide to use window fly strips, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Make sure to clean the surface where you will be placing the strip. This will help the strip to stick better and last longer.
- Place the strip on the window sill or other surface, making sure that the sticky side is facing out.
- If you are using multiple strips, make sure to space them out evenly.
- Check the strips regularly and replace them when they start to lose their stickiness.
- To remove the strips, gently peel them off of the surface. If they are difficult to remove, you can use a little bit of oil to help.
With a few simple tips, you can use window fly strips to keep your home insect-free all summer long!
How to place order for window fly strips?
If your home has a problem with flies, you may be considering using fly strips to get rid of them. Fly strips are one of the most common ways to kill flies, but they can also be one of the most messy and difficult to use. Here is a guide on how to choose professional pest supply store so that you can get rid of your fly problem without making a mess.
- The first step is to decide where you want to place the fly strips. You can either hang them from the ceiling or place them on windowsills. If you have a large number of flies, you may want to use both methods.
- Next, you need to measure the area where you will be placing the fly strips. This will ensure that you don’t accidentally hang them too close to windows or other items in your home.
- Once you have measured the area, you can now order your fly strips. There are a number of different brands and types of fly strips available. You can find them in most hardware stores or online.
- When ordering fly strips, be sure to read the instructions carefully. Some fly strips require that you soak them in water for a few minutes before using. Others need to be wrapped around a stick before hanging.
- Once you have your fly strips, you can now hang them up. If you are using fly strips that need to be soaked in water, be sure to follow the instructions on the package.
- Hang the fly strips in the areas where you have seen the most flies. Fly strips are most effective when used in areas where there is a lot of activity.
- Be sure to check the fly strips regularly and replace them as needed. Fly strips will eventually lose their effectiveness and will need to be replaced.
If you follow these steps, you should have no problem getting rid of the flies in your home. Fly strips are a great way to get rid of flies without making a mess.